WOW, this is a fantastic idea in helping bring out the creativitiy in both children and adults alike along with making recycling much more fun. Of course, you can do that without spending more money, but this just gives it that little edge.
- The possibilities of what you can make with makedo are limited only by the materials you find and your imagination.
- Wouldn’t you love to make play objects, kid’s costumes, furniture, decorations for the home and well, just about anything you can think of from the materials around you?
- makedo makes it possible and impossibly fun.
- makedo is a connector system that enables materials including cardboard, plastic and fabric to easily join together to form new objects or structures.
- When you’re done playing, simply pull it apart to reuse over and over again.
- makedo is made up of three simple parts – – a connector, a hinge and a construction tool.
I’m thinking of not only picking up some of these sets for my son, but myself as well. The prices range from $15.00 to $50.00 and come in 7 different configurations.
The guided kits come with the same parts and tools as the open ended creativity sets but also include directions on how to create flowers, cars, play houses, robots, doll houses…
I’m sure you could combine everything together to get one heck of a play kit going.
Take a look at some of the stuff that can be made using the makedo kits:
So far, there’s not a brick and mortar store here in the US, but from what I’m seeing, they do ship free anywhere in the world.
I can already think of the things that can be made using this stuff. I remember how much fun it used to be playing with the boxes left over from Christmas morning as well as whenever we’d get a new appliance in. I can only imagine how much fun we’d have had as kids if we had this stuff around. Hmm, I wonder if these would come in time for Christmas.