Ten Weirdest New Animals of 2010 (With Comment from me)
National Geographic has some fantastic programming. They have everything from myth to fact, religion to lack of it, from the government to criminals (no, they’re not the same) and everything animals. I do like to watch from time to time and they’ve got some great specials.
I’m going to give you a quick run down, but you REALLY do have to head on over and read all about them.
- T. Rex Leech – It may be big, but I doubt it’s popular with the lady leeches…
- Purple Octopus – It was a 2 eyed, 8 legged swimming purple people eater…
- Yoda Bat – Eat fruit I will, hmmm? Yesss…
- Ninja Slug – more like a ninja sexual predator if you ask me…
- Sneezing Snub-Nosed Monkey – discoverd, then went extinct
- Wood-Eating Catfish – termites of the fish world
- Simpsons Toad – Mr Burns?
- Self-Cloning Lizard – amazons of the lizards
- Squid Worm – baffling to scientists
- Pink Handfish – ‘walking fish’