Presidents Day Closings
Pennlive.com was kind enough to post a few things that will be open/closed tomorrow during Presidents day. Oh, and good luck on those Presidents day sales. 🙂
I’m providing them here for your convenience:
- COUNTY OFFICES & COURTS: Cumberland, Dauphin, Lebanon, Perry and York counties: Closed.
- FEDERAL COURTS: Closed.
- STATE OFFICES: Closed.
- STATE LIQUOR STORES: Closed
- STATE MUSEUM: Closed.
- POSTAL SERVICES: Closed. No delivery or window services.
- BANKS: Most Closed.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Some open as a snow make-up day. Contact school district.
- CAT BUSES: Running on modified schedule. No express or commuter service. Information: 717-238-8304.
- BIEBER TRAILWAYS: Open. Information: 800-444-2877
- GREYHOUND: Open. Limited service. Information: 800-231-2222.
- RETAIL STORES & SUPERMARKETS: Most open.
- PATRIOT-NEWS OFFICES: Closed.
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
~ by Normanomicon on February 20, 2011.
Posted in Business, Central PA, Countries, Government, Holiday, military, Patriotic, Political, Practical, Presidents Day, Retail
Tags: Government, Government-Related Organizations, lincolns birthday, postaday2011, presidents day, united states, Washington's Birthday